বৃহস্পতিবার, ৭ মার্চ, ২০১৩

Facebook iOS SDK with Xcode and SVN

I am trying for a long time to integrate Facebook iOS SDK to Xcode and submit to SVN (as we are a few developers) but with no success.

I followed the instructions here:

  1. Downloaded the .pkg
  2. Dragging FacebookSDK.framework to Frameworks (I did check copy files)
  3. Copied FacebookSDKResources.bundle to Frameworks
  4. Added AdSupport, Accounts and Social Frameworks
  5. Added SQLite and the -ObjC linker flag
  6. Added my Facebook App ID

However, when I commit the code, and another developer updates it (and actually also the CI machine), not all the files are being added to his workspace and he/machine gets a compilation error.

I am also wondering - where are the .m files? According to the above instructions I see only the .h files.

I am working for a long time with SVN and Xcode, and adding frameworks is always smooth. I am not sure why it's not working like this also with Facebook iOS SDK.

Source: http://facebook.stackoverflow.com/questions/15244862/facebook-ios-sdk-with-xcode-and-svn

NRA Golden Globes 2013 Anna Kendrick Sandy Hook conspiracy Stuart Scott Holly Rowe Chief Keef

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন